About This File
This mod aims to provide a Call Of Duty, or Battlefield style casual gameplay mode for Operation Harsh Doorstop. While other free casual shooters exist, they're likely a non-realistic theme, and riddled with microtransactions. This mod aims to allow anyone who doesn't want to spend money experience the experience of these games for free.
- Tactical slide by sprinting and then crouching, a staple of modern casual shooters. (Also includes slide cancelling)
- Casual shooters let you know if your hits are registering, so I've added markers for hits, and kills, with a special sound for headshots
- A crosshair lets you quickly hipfire close up targets, and help you align shots before aiming.
- TTK is very fast, so I raised it to make engagements more competitive, so camping isn't fully meta.
- Added many minor QOL changes to make movement more smooth, such as sprinting making you leave prone and crouch, and ability to control mid air movement
- Movement is generally faster, and jumps are generally higher, have fun jumping around like crazy.
Edited by Vehicle_Law
What's New in Version 0.0.3 See changelog
- Added Slide mechanic with slide cancelling
- When you are in crouched, or prone, when initiating sprint character will now sprint, rather than ignore the sprint command
- With version 0.0.3: