By bophodesegamemode command: ?game=PropHunt/Core/PropHunt.PropHunt_C
map name: PHGasStation
By CrazTheKingThis mod adds Parachutes to the base game.
Press "C" to open your shoot.
Will only activate after jumping off a large object.
Can be used to explore places or gain advantages you otherwise couldn't.
Parachute Material update.
Other Gamemode Compatibilities.
Please report any bugs.
By bophodeseWork in progress of true first person/better one life mod
WILL INTERFERE WITH "OneLifeMod"
By bophodeseYou only get one life, make it count
Server config command: "game=/OneLifeMod/Core/OneLifeGamemode.OneLifeGamemode_C"
By KaizThe features are :
3 teams (BluFor,RedFor,INDE). Custom spawn points. Control zone that gives XP when controlled. XP on kills, saved even when you disconnect, that unlocks guns in increasing intervals. Customize your kit before spawning. Using unlocked guns (20 out of the ~45ish guns that are in the game). Add guns / remove / switch them in the kit customization UI. Pick up kit of dead players, best weapon showed on top of the crate. Make the InventorySelect ( slider on the right when changing weapons) work with the custom kits.
NOT RELEASED YET, YOU CANT PLAY IN SINGLEPLAYER, YOU NEED A SERVER, WAIT FOR ANNOUNCED PLAYTEST IN OHD DISCORD
This page will only be Updated when a Playtest is planned, the mod will be updated before.
If you want to participate join the discord : Link to discord channel where playtest are organized
More frequent Devlog and video showcases : Link to the discord Forum post where progress is showcased
You can be warned when an update is uploaded, by clicking the "Follow" button at the top right of this mod's webpage.
What's planned for now :
Show the best gun on the kit left by dead players on the ground (so you know what's in there) More layers and different POI (for around 20 players, maybe risala) Seeding mode (increasing zone, if i fix the zoom) Implementing the Floating map i made for the SpectatorCam mod A way to play KoTZ on any modded map Leaderboard? :Pepega: Maybe?
Feel free to comment or ping me on OHD discord kaiz#1942
By Vehicle_LawWelcome, ever played arma? Well I'm planning on making a fleshed out AI scenario system, currently its just spawning stationary bots, but plan on creating a save and load system by pasting in certain values, and etc.
this mod is great if you're running a milsim community and want to make objectives such as raid place X and then secure place Y
"[" will spawn a blufor bot
"]" will spawn an opfor bot
This mod aims to provide a Call Of Duty, or Battlefield style casual gameplay mode for Operation Harsh Doorstop. While other free casual shooters exist, they're likely a non-realistic theme, and riddled with microtransactions. This mod aims to allow anyone who doesn't want to spend money experience the experience of these games for free.
- Tactical slide by sprinting and then crouching, a staple of modern casual shooters. (Also includes slide cancelling)
- Casual shooters let you know if your hits are registering, so I've added markers for hits, and kills, with a special sound for headshots
- A crosshair lets you quickly hipfire close up targets, and help you align shots before aiming.
- TTK is very fast, so I raised it to make engagements more competitive, so camping isn't fully meta.
- Added many minor QOL changes to make movement more smooth, such as sprinting making you leave prone and crouch, and ability to control mid air movement
- Movement is generally faster, and jumps are generally higher, have fun jumping around like crazy.
By IcyA WIP Gamemode for project Rally, currently it adds Headbobbing, less Health and a couple more other things
More to come in the Future
For Server owners:
By InvalidNameHow to install:
1. Locate Operation: Harsh Doorstop install folder (C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Harsh Doorstop)
2. Locate mods folder inside the install directory ([install path]\HarshDoorstop\Mods). If the folder is missing create a new one called Mods
3. Download and extract ZombieMod.zip into the Mods folder
This is a prototype training game mode based on the Training Grounds Map.
Start a single player game:
Select "Training Mode" and the Training Grounds Map
Choose No Bots
Want to check out my "checkpoint" feature? This is the beginning of a fully scripted training course. Walk over to the QCB area and look for the checkpoints. It's a work in progress and will be getting updates in the future.